AlwaysOnVacation Traveler Protection
Travel with the Always Protected Traveler Protection
- Over 100,000 vacation rental properties
- 24 x 7 Customer Service
- If you pay for your booking using the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System, your payment isn't released to the Property Owner until 24 hours after you have checked out.
- If you pay for your booking directly to the Property Owner, you can receive $1,000 of Direct Payment Traveler Protection at no cost.
How does AlwaysOnVacation Traveler Protection Work?
AlwaysOnVacation Traveler Protection provides a comprehensive umbrella of protection for travelers during the entire property rental experience – from delivering payment protection, protecting against fraud, pre-screening rental properties, and offering 24 hour customer service support.
Some AlwaysOnVacation properties require you to book a vacation stay by paying the property owner directly, while other properties have chosen to activate the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System. The AlwaysOnVacation Booking System allows your credit card payment to be held directly by AlwaysOnVacation and doesn’t get released to property owners until 24 hours after you check out – thus providing you with further protection.
The AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection protects your payment when you select the “Book It Now” button on the property page and book the property using the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System.
The AlwaysOnVacation Direct Payment Traveler Protection is provided when you select the “Contact The Owner” button on a property page to submit a booking inquiry and book directly with the owner.
AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection
The AlwaysOnVacation Booking System allows you to pay for your vacation rental property securely through AlwaysOnVacation.
- AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection provides total assurance for your vacation property rental.
- AlwaysOnVacation holds your payment securely until after you check out.
- Your booking payment is released to the property owner only after 24 hours of your check out.
- Booking cancellations must be in accordance to the property owner’s policies.
- Select the “Book It Now” button on properties that have the Booking System enabled in order to activate the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection for your property rental.
- Do I need to do anything to receive AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection? Payment Protection is provided for all AlwaysOnVacation Booking System transactions made through the AlwaysOnVacation vacation rental marketplace and global distribution networks.
- What does AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection cover? Your booking payment is held by AlwaysOnVacation securely until your stay is completed, ensuring that the rental property is available for you.
- If I was a victim of an internet phishing scam and the property wasn’t available or didn’t exist, how do I file a claim? You need to file a claim through AlwaysOnVacation customer service within 24 hours of checking in. Customer service can be reached either through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (925) 965-2621.
- Is the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Payment Protection available on all properties on AlwaysOnVacation? AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Payment Protection is only available for AlwaysOnVacation Booking System enabled properties.
AlwaysOnVacation Direct Owner Payment Traveler Protection
For properties reserved directly with the owners, where payment is made directly and not via the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System – AlwaysOnVacation still offers $1000 in Direct Payment Traveler Protection, at no cost, when the vacation rental is not covered under AlwaysOnVacation Booking System Traveler Protection.
- Select the “Contact Owner” button, complete your reservation.
- Register your reservation at http://www.aovnetwork.com/tprotection/renter/register. You will receive an email confirmation from the member of our staff within 24 business hours. Only then you can transfer the payment to the property owner or manager and qualify for Traveler Protection.
- $1000 Direct Payment Traveler Protection is provided at no cost, with every reservation that is registered. Please make sure to register, before making payment to the owner!
- Additional Direct Payment Traveler Protection is available for a small fraction of your coverage amount, starting at $39.
- Is additional Direct Payment Traveler Protection available? Yes, Direct Payment Traveler Protection coverage is available for purchase at a small fraction of your rental amount, starting at $39 for each additional $1000 of coverage.
- How do I file a claim? You must file a claim within 24 hours of checking in at http://www.aovnetwork.com/tprotection/renter/requestclaim
- Is the AlwaysOnVacation Direct Payment Traveler Protection available for all properties on AlwaysOnVacation? Yes, all properties that are booked by making payment directly to the property owner are eligible for $1000 in Direct Payment Traveler Protection at no cost, provided that reservation had been registered and confirmed by AlwaysOnVacation staff prior to transaction.
AlwaysOnVacation is committed to your satisfaction. Customer service is available both online and by phone.
- What do I do if I need to contact customer service during my vacation? Customer service can be reached either through email at email@example.com, or by phone at (925) 965-2621.
- How can I provide my feedback or property review following my stay? We automatically send you an email asking for your property review and feedback following every stay you book through AlwaysOnVacation.