Luxury Villa with Private Swimming Pool and Stunning Sea View
AlwaysOnVacation Traveler Protection
- Over 65,000 pre-screened vacation rental properties
- 24 x 7 Customer Service
- If you pay for your booking using the AlwaysOnVacation Booking System, your payment isn't released to the Property Owner until 24 hours after you have checked out.
- If you pay for your booking directly to the Property Owner, you can receive $1,000 of Direct Payment Traveler Protection at no cost.
Vacation Rentals Villa Cai Agua
Private Outdoor Pool , Near Golf , Near Beach , Panoramic Ocean View , Spacious , Designer Furnishings
CASCAIS VACATION VILLA RENTAL DESCRIPTION Villa Cai Agua is a spacious luxury villa on one floor, a large swimming pool set in a spectacular garden on different levels. This sophisticated villa is extremely well kept and housekeeping is included on week days. The villa was constructed in order to make the most of the spectacular sea and mountain views. It is perfectly discreetly integrated in a beautiful green setting.
The villa and its grounds are immaculately kept by its owners, and is extensively used for entertaining in style and privacy. It is the ideal retreat for those who want an escape from it all discreet location, yet with everything close by.
Exquisitely furnished with flair by its artist owners, the villa exudes relaxed sophistication. Rooms flow from each other, with plenty of light pouring in and many accesses to the esquisite gardens. The main entrance leads to a grand hall. From the hall, we access the spacious living room seating up to 18 people, with marble fireplace and glass doors to the outside, with spectacular views. The living area has various corners and seating areas. There is access to the garden from all communal rooms.
The terrace, with its comfortable sofas and amazing 180º views of the ocean, is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a drink or al fresco meals. From here, you can see the green hills, the swimming pool, the magnificient 180º view of the sea and green valley, Guincho beach and Cascais and its coast. To the left of the hall, the large dining room is located with seating for 18 people. Next to the dining room, the large fully equipped kitchen is located, with two big pantries and a large laundry area.
To the right of the entrance hall we find a guest bathroom; further on, a spacious twin bedroom with its own bathroom is so large 2 more beds can be added on request. To the left of the corridor we find another double bedroom with spectacular views. Finally, the main double bedroom is located at the end of the corridor, with amazing views.
(Fri & Sat)
|Extra Person Rate:||$ 111.38|
Payment Policy: All Rates are in Euros.
- Minimum stay : 3 days.
- Add €100/week per additional person in excess of 8 - Maximum 18.
- During peak season : normal turnover day is Saturday and surcharge may apply for rentals of less than 2 weeks.
- Booking conditions : 20% minimum paid at time of booking, balance two months before arrival.
- Security Deposit : €750, refundable at end of stay.
Contact owner for cancellation Policy.
Rates are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Panoramic Ocean View
- Designer Furnishings
- Professionally Decorated
- Private Sauna
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
- Dining Table
- Hair Dryer
- Private Bathroom
- Patio Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking Available
- Linens Included
- Laundry Service Available
Beds on floor or level 1
- 3 Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- Double Sofa Sleeper
- Near Golf
- Near Beach
- Near Town
- Near Shopping
- Near Restaurants
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback riding
- Walking Tours
- Movie Theatre
- Outlet Stores
- Night Life
Getting There and Around :
- Less than two hours flight from most European cities and seven hours from New York, the house can be reached by car or taxi from Lisbon Airport in 30-40 minutes.
- Located in the protected national park of Cascais-Sintra, the property is only 4km from the motorway and so half an hour from Lisbon and its cultural attractions and night life. Taxis are available and cheap, and there is an efficient bus system from the village to Cascais and Sintra; but to get the best out of your holiday we advise car hire, as there is so much to see which is not accessible by public transport.
Maid Service Information
To View Owner's Website Please Click Here-